Ahhh breakfast. Probably my favorite meal of the day. Why? Carbs ;) Dont be afraid of eating carbs. They give you energy!! Ever had Cream Of Rice? I hadn't until just recently. It's pretty good!!! And only two tablespoons make a lot! If you enjoy oatmeal like myself, you would probably like this stuff too.
I always make sure I have a complex carb (click the links if you don't know what a complex carb is!) and a protein for breakfast. Always. And its always my biggest meal of the day. I switch back and forth between cream of rice and regular oatmeal. YUM.
Pictured above is my breakfast that I am currently eating.. right now.. as we speak. Yup :)
Ingredients:
2 tbsp Cream of Rice
Dash of Cinnamon
4 Egg Whites
Yes... I mix them. Looks gross. But it's delicious!! You could eat the egg whites by themselves of course.. I do that too. Just depends on the day and what form of food I feel like eating! haha!
If you need to, you could had a half cup of berries or something. Currently fruit is not in my diet but doesn't mean it's bad for you! i LOVE fruit :)
Go getcha sum!!!!!!!!!!
•••••••••••••
Complex Carbohydrate Examples
They are commonly found in whole grain. Thus, some of its common examples are whole grain breads, oats, brown rice, etc. All carbohydrates are broken down to glucose. This glucose molecule undergoes a biochemical pathway to produce an energy molecule ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Thus, these foods should be included in your daily diet for a good energy source.
- Bran
- Wheat germ
- Corn
- Buckwheat
- Barley
- Cornmeal
- Oatmeal

Hello,
ReplyDeleteI have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!
Melanie